Thursday, December 2, 2010

Money sucks.

I am so overwhelmed. There is an ocean of things in waves of disorginization, they keep smacking against my shore. Money, Job, School, Baby, House- Repeat.
I try to feed my Family 'Good Food'. Ex. Homemade chili, stew, orange chicken, pot roast. These things always include plenty of veggies. We, of course, have a budget we like to stick to, and we have a list. This list includes all ingredents needed for the 2week pay period for each meal, also snacks. This pay period we spent $231.99
I finally looked up online "How much should a family of 3 spend on groceries?"
The average seems to be $400. Of course our budget includes hygine items, diapers, and this week a sale roasting pan (we keep buying disposable), and 2 toys for Toys For Tots.
But, I nearly lost it in the meat department.
I keep hearing about how much the grocery bill is. Looking at the prices of meat... I could hardly breathe. Thinking to myself "I can't. I just can't get that. What am I going to do? He'll see the meat, and he'll be so mad. I can't do this!"
We have to pay down our debt. I don't see what we are doing wrong.
Should I really be teaching my child to live off of Ramen noodles, mac and cheese, and hamburger helper?
The problem, as I see it, is the Loan(s), and 2 credit cards.
But right now, I am so tired of hearing about money. I'm going to just shut down.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog