Monday, August 2, 2010

Gone With The Wind.

I will never have 'it all figured out'. At least not all of the time. There are moments when I feel as if I have all my ducks in a row; until I turn around to find they are gone. Either I am doing it wrong, and I need to change something until it all feels right, or this is just the way it is. For me, anyway. I wish somebody could tell me how to feel (remember, wishing is for dreamers, and dreaming is useless). I always asked God to give me peace, but he has not. Maybe it's my fault.
I guess it doesn't matter. Seriously, why would it? I don't need a lot of people to care. Honestly, who cares about my blog? Who cares about my deep feelings? Me. That's who.
Hey, you know who would tell me how to feel, My Mommy. Which is probably why I don't ask her.
What a contradiction.
FACT: I am a walking, talking, contradiction.
Maybe it's just because I am equipped with a Vagina. Maybe it's just me.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog