Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Zombie Apocalypse.

I often feel very lost in my own thoughts. Today I had a conversation with My Mom. This particular conversation is one that NO person should have with their Mom. Ever. I can't/won't go into detail, it's that bad. But it warrants a phone call to my sister. And don't ask, you'll only end up seriously disturbed.
Do you know what I dream of? Of course you don't. Well, YOU do, but that's different. I dream of two things:
1) Zombie Apocalypse.
Why? I have no idea. I like zombie movies. But I hate the nightmares. It's just me and Belle, and I have to try and protect us both, and keep her quiet. I have no Combat Skills. If you want to believe that dreams mean something, I'm going to go with this: I fear situations I cannot control. Particularly ones that will obviously have a negative outcome for me. Situations where I am defenseless, terrified, and in that Fight-or-Flight state. It could all be bullshit and just electrical impulses and something to do with my dendrites, who can say?
2) Romance.
It's not just sex. It's the way he looks at me, the way he says my name. It's that lucid feeling, where I can feel myself get goosebumps; in my dream. It's like I'm Scarlett O'Hara, and you're Rhett Butler (except it ends better). *swoon*. This ultimately (that's probably spelled WAY wrong, it looks funny) leaves me feeling lonely, and very hot-and-bothered. I think these dreams are pretty straight forward. But maybe it's like 'If you dream you're pregnant, it signals someone is sick or dying'.
I think I'm going Crazy.
Patient at Mental Hospital Says: "We had Ice Cream Sundaes for dessert, I thought there were too many nuts"
Ziiiing.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog