Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Who.

I am at a crossroads in my life. I am trying to become who I want to be, and not be who I was before. A me that, to this day, Lovesband is still uncovering. It's not easy. If I said I don't struggle daily inside of myself, I would be lying. I am succeeding (as of late) at pushing the negative parts of that old me away, and keeping parts of her that I like. My life tends to be riddled with "What if?". I work a lot on focusing on all that is good in my life, to keep from looking on the past. I have many blessings. It's unfair to look on the past on the idea of things that may not have even been good, when, unlike some of the world, I have so many great things in my life, right? I wonder if I will always have this struggle. If I will ever just BE who I want to be, or if I will always have the other side of me rapping at my windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog