Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Season

Do you ever find yourself different, and not even know that you had changed? I'm there. Lovesband has been put on RBE for this field op. This means, while everyone returns home Fri-Sun, he will return Tues-Wed. Am I bummed? A bit. Want to know a secret? I am really enjoying this ME time. I think I've needed some space. I just have been feeling so much pressure, and like I am not living up to the "standard" lately. I've been angry all the time. It is nice to have this cool-off period. Plus, I can do things on MY time, I don't expect anyone else to do things, like assist with dishes, or laundry. I don't have to deal with things being put where I can't seem to find them. I don't have to not do things because he doesn't feel like it. If I want to go to the Park with Belle, but he doesn't, I look like a jerk if I go "without" him. Idk. I'm just blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog