Saturday, May 28, 2011

Chasing Pavement.

I am an unhappy person.
I don't know why it is so hard for me to enjoy life.
I feel so out of place in my own life.
I'm so angry all the time.
Nobody cares about the same things I care about, maybe BFF.
Honestly, I really need to stop asking Lovesband to do anything.
He doesn't get things done within, what I consider, a reasonable time-frame. Then I just do these things myself, and he gets all pissed off.
So, if I just skipped to doing it myself, it would solve this whole problem.
Right now, I am focused on getting the diaper bag packed for tomorrow. I'm very tired, it's almost 0100, and Belle has yet to fall asleep.
If Lovesband had taken the 2 minutes it takes to pack the diaper bag an hour ago, before he went to bed, I could be focused on sleeping.
We are late ALL THE TIME. I would rather lose sleep than be late to Church.
I am not a happy person when I am tired. I am actually VERY cranky when I am tired. I am tired.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog