Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ant Repellant.

So, I put together some homemade ant repellant. We bought ant "traps" where they take the poison back home to their nest, so that takes time, and who knows how many queens there are in the area. Anyway, with the dogs and Belle, I didn't really want to spray a chemical. So, I looked up "Natural Ant Repellant" using what other search engine than my "Need it all, Find it all" Google. The results were: Basil (I have 2 of those plants outside, so that was covered), Garlic, Pepper, Cinnamon, and Mint. Other than the Basil, I used my knock-off Magic Bullet, and mixed all the options together with some water. I proceeded to sprinkle said mixture around the area outside.
It smells like herbalists live here. I guess it's better than chemicals.
I'm so granola. Damnit.
I'll let you know how it works out.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog