Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 1

I'm grabbing random challenge ideas from everywhere, let's see how long I can keep this up!
First- 15 facts about yourself, and a photo.

1) The way I do my eyebrows makes them, as far as I am concerned, the prettiest thing about me.
2) I Think the sink disposal is nice, but I never had one, and don't much care for it.
3) I am irrationaly afraid of a zombie apocalypse.
4) I breastfeed my almost 16mo old.
5) I hate when people count in months a child over 12months.
6) We co-sleep.
7) I used to self mutilate.
8) I was once a fairly decent painter.
9) I Love to dance.
10) I haven't been on speaking terms with my MIL in over a year.
11) I am blocking a TON of people on facebook, and they have no clue.
12) Sometimes, when my husband is home, I pretend to be in the bathroom pooping, when really I just need a few quiet minutes.
13) I HATE littering.
14) I honestly want to be a better me for me, not for my husband, or others. Just me.
15) My Daughter is the sugar in my tea, my cool breeze on a hot summer day, and the surprize poop on my shirt!

LZ
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog