Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ode To The Bagel

Oh, Everything bagel!
Your seeds call my name!
Carbs wroked off with Kegal.
Hope a fetus is not to blame.

It's nearly 0130, and here I am eating an everything bagel to wash down the last slice of the pizza Caity handmade.
My tummy is saying 'Gluuuuuurp! Plup! Mur-mur-mur-muRR!'
Last Month, Caity started after me. Now, I have yet to start. She has.
I've tested 2wice so far.
Maybe breastfeeding has thrown me off? Belle was 8mo before I started back up.
It's not that I don't want another.
I do. I just don't know if we are ready NOW.
We'd have to be, I guess.
And Lovesband is terrified. Like it's impending doom.
I have ideas of how I would announce it.
"Yes, Thank you all for logging on to this video tele conference. I'm glad you all (I'm still northern enough to not contract the two) could make it. 2010 was a long and tough year for many of us, and now, with 2011 here, there is promise of new beginnings, new love for some, new babies for others, and a new baby for us, too!"
And the whole scene has Lovesband sheet-white in the background, head hung. The Optimist sitting next to the Pessimist.
Heesh.
What God wants, IS. We only lapsed on rubber control a few times.
So, If it is to be so, it is. If not, I'm calling the appointment number for BC!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog