Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 2- 7 Deadly Sins

1) Pride- 7 Great things about yourself.
-1. I'm killer in the sack.
-2. I'm a pretty hot dancer.
-3. I'm decently intellegent.
-4. There's nothing I can't learn.
-5. My boobies are great.
-6. When I get 'all done up', I'm a knock-out.
-7. I'm funny.

2) Envy- 7 Things you lack and covet.
-1. Killer abs.
-2. A decorated house.
-3. Daily showers and out of the house time.
-4. College.
-5. A job.
-6. A kitty.
-7. Clearer skin.
(That List was WAY too easy)

3) Wrath- 7 Things that piss you off.
-1. Crocs on adults (and really, even children. Get some flip-flops)
-2. "Yoga Pants" they're over priced sweat pants.
-3. The Snuggie.
-4. People who wear sweats and scrunchies in public.
-5. My Husband throwing things at me (Chips, baby forks, diapers)
-6. Being Lactose Intolerant.
-7. Homophobia
(The list could be longer)

4) Sloth- 7 Things you neglect to do.
-1. Get up before 10am.
-2. Clean the house daily.
-3. Shower before 4pm.
-4. Take out the meat to thaw on time.
-5. Work out.
-6. Order my kids birth cert.
-7. Save money.

5) Greed- 7 Material desires.
-1. An entertainment center.
-2. A large spinny chair (you'd have to look it up)
-3. Photography lighting.
-4. DSLR
-5. Bedroom set.
-6. Bedroom set for child.
-7. A beach house.

6) Gluttony- 7 Guilty Pleasures (I'm listing food) (because I'm a porker)
-1. BLT
-2. Philly Cheese Steak.
-3. Pizelli from Red Devil in Fenton.
-4. My Peanut noodles.
-5. Swiss Cake Rolls.
-6. Chinese Lo Mein noodles.
-7. Pickles.

7) Lust- 7 Love secrets.
-1. Sex is important.
-2. It makes me hungry.
-3. My husband is GOOD!
-4. Certain Lubricants make it burn.
-5. Ice cubes are awesome.
-6. Everywhere. All the time.
-7. Spankings.
I know, too much.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog