Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Makeover Plans

There has been a lot going on. I know I have not been very clear.
I really do hate butting into a friends relationship.
Which is what I have been doing.
But.
Ugh, always the but..
There are times when you just cannot watch a friend be degraded in front of you, and others, by her husband.
What would you do?
Anyway, I will be getting FOR REAL internet next week, and my plans are to fix this blog up. Make a button. And start a site where you can buy prints of my photography!
I have a photography website that is grossly neglected, but I have intentions of fixing her up, too!
So, if you are reading this, tell me what you would like to see on here!
I'd love some comments and feedback!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog