Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hoover Flags

Shit. I need a job, or we are always going to be tight on money.
Here we are, just having paid off 2 credit cards and a personal loan. Now, we are supposed to enter into a new loan.
A LARGE sum of money. Not as much as our Explorer, but a good sum. For 4 years.
But, if I don't let him have the sport bike, I'm the asshole.
This is living above our means. I don't want to do this.
Which would be another reason I am pushing myself to enroll in school.
(Herzing Online Bachelors of Science in Graphic Design with a focus on Web Design)
Here is hoping FAFSA can help, and I can eventually pay of the loans. Which will actually assist in supporting this family.
I'm not trying to guilt you.
But we can't have anything for the house. Not the desk you want. Nothing that assists in fixing the fact that we have nowhere to put anything.
I'm having a yard sale, and hording all of the money so we don't starve.
You're the one who said you didn't want to live paycheck-to-paycheck. And yet, that is where we'll be.
I'm so afraid. I hate this.
And we still have so many expenses.
The Mustang (that your sister is bugging you about) is the largest one!
Ugh.
And having 2 vehicles and another payment just means I can go LESS places than I do now. Where would I drive? Not to any store. And I'm not lazy enough to drive to the park. If it's too cold to walk, it's too cold to go.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog