Saturday, February 5, 2011

Love me not, cage fighting vibrator.

Do you remember when we were in love? When we weren't so sarcastic to each
other. When we were poorer, but happier. When just being a family was reason enough to smile.
Remember when we used to just drive around and talk. Dream about the life we will have one day. The home we might have. What we might do. Where we might go. What we'll do during the weekend.
When we will wrap our arms around each other and let the whole world melt away, as if we had forever to make love, when really we don't.
I still love you, and I know you still love me. But love has taken a backseat to life. It's there, I can see it sometimes. I know it's there.
Can't you remember when it used to be all that ran our life? When love was all we had going for us.
When we treated each moment for what it really is; a gift.
No matter how sexy you tell me I am, I cannot believe it without 'the look'. The look that comes from you looking at me, wanting me, needing me so badly you might drop dead if you don't have me.
Where did that look go? Is it with Red Wallet?
(backstory: I lost Red Wallet and it has never been seen, the last place ANYONE out of the 6 people who lived here at the time, saw it was in the house. all things that go missing are said to be with,or visiting Red Wallet)
I came into the living room to get tired. And that is what I am getting right now.
Well.
I also talked to a childhood friend. He talks like his skin is 900x darker than it is. He's a cage fighter who has been in Jail twice for fighting, and he looks like he's on a zillion steroids. I blocked him. I just can't take that level or Moronitude. That's right. Moronitude.
Why do people like to watch fights? Life UFC. I don't get it. The ones I've seen have reminded me of someone with ED struggling with a sexual encounter. Sometimes there is a lot of back and forth, and there is a lot of action, but mostly they hug each other, there are a few punches thrown, and someone TKO's. End of round one. I'd rather watch the D Lions play.
In other news; If I were not breastfeeding, It is highly likely I'd end up an alcoholic. I don't drive anywhere to begin with. Maybe I need coping skills and a vibrator.

EDIT: Remember when we used to watch 'Dead Like Me' :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog