Sunday, February 27, 2011

CoCo knows why this post is for her.

I wrote a really long blog the other day.
Then blogger-droid decided to be an absoloute jerk-a-doo.
Not to worry, it was an exceptionally depressing post.
(Sidenote: Belle likes to flop over me to nurse on different sides about 10times before actually falling asleep. Also, I just got got pulled closer for snuggles with husband. And Belle is exiting the bed *frustration*)
Caitertot moves out tomorrow.
It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't an hour drive.
She's my very best friend.
We are going to live in a duplex on the OBX.

Do you have a close friend that moved far away? How do you keep your relationship strong?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. E-mails and phone calls help. I use Skype too to talk with my aunt who just had a baby.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog