Thursday, February 3, 2011

Welcome!

Are you new to my blog? Have you been here before? Well, I've done a littlle remodeling! I hope you like the new look!
If you haven't been here before, check it out! (If you dare)
It's not always happy, it's not always perfect, but with My Lovesband, My Sugar Belle, and My Best Friend, I get through each day. Usually. One day at a time.
I'm a Stay at Home Mom. A Marine Wife. Also trying to bring in some money. How? I have no idea.
My Blog has been described as 'raw' or 'real', which might be nice words for 'Really sucks'. Oh, well. You can decide for yourself.
But 'Raw' should also be a warning. It's sometimes... 'Graphic' And I use foul language. But never fowl language. So take comfort in that.
I do hope you enjoy getting to know me a bit better. Drop a comment, let me know where you are, so I can get to know you better, too!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog