Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fold.

There are some things you just can't change. No matter how bad you want to, no matter how greatly it would benefit people involved; you can't change people.
I can change myself. I can change so many things about myself.
How I deal with situations, despite my initial (internal) reactons.
How I allow myself to be treated.
I can control my emotions. Harness them, and use them as needed.
I never used to be able to control my emotions. Sometimes they well up inside me, and I'm learning to deal with that in ways that don't include letting them spew out all over.
So, I'll work on me. What makes me the best Mom, Wife, and Human Being that I can be.
Because I can.
That's all I am going to say.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog