Monday, February 21, 2011

MVM: Most Valuable Milspouse Award!

This award was originated by Shannon at Eat, Pray, Love....LIVE! I received it from My BFF Coco at I R Grunt Wife. So, without further ado, 

THE RECIPIENTS ARE....
  1. Coco! She writes at I R GRUNT WIFE. Which I previously linked, and refuse to link again. She's pretty TOTALLY awesome! She's currently facing her first deployment, and is in the same place I was. She's a great friend, and asks questions at the end of her blog, despite my thinking it looks like an article. (@xcowsgowoof)
  2. Mrs.Flyboy over at Trying Our Best! She hosts many a swap, and giveaway! She's a lovely Marine Spouse who wrestles 3 lovely boys ALL-ON-HER-OWN on a daily basis. Sucks for her, but the story about the TP crammed down the pee filled toilet made me feel a bit better about my day. (@Mrs_Flyboy)
  3. Erin at Many Kind Regards! I'd like to take this time to mention how much I hate PCSing taking my friends away. She was Marine Corps spouse of the year in 2010? was it 2010? Anyway, she's been a BOAT LOAD of information, support, and laughs! She writes for Milspouse Mag, so you know she's good! (@ManyKindRegards)
And that's it.
You're supposed to pick 5, but 3 is all I have. Should you be on here? Tell me where your blog is, and I'll stalk the hell out of it!
So, to make up for it, here is a fun picture.


1 comment:

  1. YAY! Glad to see you received the award! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog